Link G4Plus Xtreme
Ons meest geavanceerde motor managment syteem ooit, gelijk of beter dan andere ECU's op de markt. Voor welke toepassing ook, doordat de Link G4Plus Xtreme compleet is te configureren is deze zeer geschikt voor complexe motoren van dit moment.
The G4Plus Xtreme offers the ultimate in engine management.
Designed and built to be the best, the Xtreme delivers the results, with more functions than normally demanded by both tuner and driver:
- Eight saturated injection drives, eight ignition outputs, 11 analog volt inputs, 10 digital inputs, 10 auxiliary outputs *
- Four temperature inputs
- Two, thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
- External, 2.5, 3, 4 or 7 bar, MAP sensor (sold separately)
- CAN / RS232 port
Software - PCLink
- Fast tuning with keyboard driven commands
- Six hundred pages of help on "right-click"
- Powerful logging analysis built into PCLink
- Tabbed, user configurable layout
There are many great new features with G4Plus. Here are some to skite about
- Labelling of inputs and outputs - e.g. DI 5 can appear as "NOS Switch"
- Twenty General Purpose tables (up from twelve) and many dedicated tables.
- Looping on-board data-logging with selectable parameters and rates - logging can loop continuously
- Metric / Imperial display at the push of a button
- Trigger Scope
- displayed within PCLink to ensure optimum accuracy
- built in trigger oscilloscope
- Memo text file for the tuners notes stored within the ECU
- Push Button - engine start / stop - as used on many modern cars
- Dealer upgradable features for an additional charge
- Full Logging (25 channels)
- Internal Knock Control
- Internal e-Throttle