Tial Wastegate F46
The wastegate that started it all. This unit was developed as a bolt in replacement unit for the Porsche 930. It has a 46mm valve and is offered in two configurations: standard casting and a machined heat fin (narrow body) casting to fit in tighter areas
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Race proven at Daytona 24hour on a Porsche GT2 Twin Turbo
- NOTE: When ordering, if you have an aftermarket exhaust on your Porsche 930 you will want to order a spring ~.3 bar lower than your target boost level due to back pressure reduction
Included with every Tial F46:
- F46 Assembly
- F46 Valve Seat
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- 8 SS Allen Head Bolts and Washers
- 2 Gaskets