Ecumaster EMU Black
De EMU Black is een stand-alone ECU te gebruiken van 1 tot 12 cilinder motoren. Regelbare nokkenassen, electronische gasklep, launch controle, ALS, onboard wideband zijn een aantal van de vele mogelijkheden die dit systeem biedt.
- 8 injector uitgangen (5A)
- 4-6 AUX uitgangen (5A)
- 6 ontsteking uitgangen -pasive of active bobines door software te selecteren (15A)
- Full bridge tot 7A, als 4 uitgangen bruikbaar of als 2 H-Bridges
- 2 EGT directe ingangen
- 2 knock sensor ingangen
- Interne wide band lambda controller LSU 4.2/LSU 4.9
- Interne druk sensor 400kPa
- Interne buitendruk sensor
- 4 digital ingangen VR/HALL – software selecteerbaar
- 3 vaste analoge ingangen (TPS, CLT, IAT)
- 6 extra analoge ingangen (0-5V)
- Vaste Flex fuel sensor ingang
- ISO 7637 gecertificeerd
- Ondersteuning voor 1-12 cylinders
- Maximaal 15000 RPM
- Injectie tijd resolutie 16us
- Ontsteking resolutie 0,5 deg
- Detonatie detectie bereik 1-20 kHz
- Speed Density, Alpha-N berekening
- VE tabel 16x20, resolutie 0,1% VE
- Ontstekings tabel 16x20, resolutie 0,5 deg
- AFR referentie tabel 16x20, resolutie 0,1 AFR
- Injector spanning compensatie
- Bobine laadtijd calibratie
- IAT, CLT karateristiek instelbaar
- PID stationair regeling
- Turbodruk regeling,
- Lachgas injectie regeling;
- Uitgangen voor sturen van branstof pomp, ventilatoren, e.d.
- motorsport functies: launch control, gear dependent shift light, flat shift ( gear change cut)
- Datalogger meer dan 100 parameters
- Motorstoring melding aanstuurbaar
- USB communicatie zonder extra benodigdheden
- gebruiksvriendelijke software met gratis firmware upgrades
- Handleiding in Engels
- 24 maanden garantie
Voor goed functioneren zijn de volgende speficicaties vereist:
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Scherm resolutie minimaal 1024x768 16bit
- CPU minimale kloksnelheid 600MHz,
- USB poort.
What is in the box
- ECUMASTER EMU Black ecu,
- USB kabel,
- Set contacten pennen,
- Gelamineerde connector omschrijving.
EMU Black information:
EMU BLACK bespoke enclosure is made from CNC machined aluminium. The enclosure design guarantee high immunity to mechanical damage, water resist (IP65) and very good heat conduction from electronic components.
Additional hole through the enclosure provides mounting point.
At the front of the enclosure there is a micro usb sealed connector for PC communication and MAP sensor connection pipe(?)
EMU BLACK utilize 4 layers PCB board and most of components are SMD type (except connectors) and coated with special surface protecting the board and components from moist. Due to design, the device is extremely immune to the vibration.
Device is assembled according to IPC-S-815A standards on fully automated assembly line with optical inspection to ensure highest possible quality.
Carefully electronic components selection allows proper device operation in very wide temperature range (-40C to 105C) (AECQ-100 GRADE2)
EMU BLACK has has two additional analogues inputs in comparison to regular EMU. In addition to this each analogue input has software selectable pullup / pulldown (4700Ohm). For CLT and IAT inputs the pullup resistor is 2200Ohm and could be disabled via software. That allows easy sharing temperature signals with OEM ECU when connected in parallel.
EMU BLACK introduces 3 digital switch inputs that could be used for activating strategies by switching input to the sensor ground.
The input circuit for trigger inputs was redesigned. For each trigger input (Primary trigger, CAM#1, CAM#2 and VSS) pullup / pulldown could be selected (4700Ohm, 1000Ohm, 820Ohm) as well as analogue filter level (none, low, medium hall).
Primary trigger input could be HALL or VR (software selectable). For VR sensor the adaptive level could be changed (low, high).
For CAM#1 and CAM#2 inputs the reference voltage could be defined in separate 2D tables in function of RPM what greatly improves noise immunity for VR sensors (the higher RPM the higher trigger voltage threshold)
For VSS sensor VR or HALL sensor type could be selected.
FLEX FUEL INPUT
EMU BLACK introduces separate input for Flex Fuel sensor ( regular EMU uses CAM#2 or VSS input for this purpose).
Ignition output circuit was redesigned especially the driver of active coils. EMU BLACK supports active and passive coils (software selectable). In comparison to regular EMU it is possible to drive 2 active coils from one ignition output. In addition to this when active coils are selected for connected passive coils no damage occurs.
The stepper outputs of regular EMU were replaced by two state of the art bullet proof H-BRIDGEs with over 6A continuous current (1A for regular EMU). It allows to control stepper motors, electronic throttle, VANOS as well as any solenoid with current draw lower than 6A (low and high side drive possible)
Due to high current capability of built in H-BRIDGE, EMU BLACK is able to control directly electronic throttle (no external module required). Moreover the control strategy was improved (two times higher update rate, defined PWM frequency from 1000Hz to 8000Hz) to allow higher precision of throttle control. For safety reason the DBW strategy works on 2 separate processors and any malfunctioning in one of them causes throttle limp mode.
All AUX outputs of EMU BLACK have built in fly-back circuit for precise control of solenoids (in regular EMU external diodes are required for PWM controlled solenoids).
Wideband oxygen sensor circuit was redesigned to support LSU 4.2 and LSU 4.9 Bosch sensors.
EMU BLACK has built in CAN bus support (as well as separate serial communication) with software selectable 120Ohm terminator.
Regular EMU use the same internal voltage regulator for internal circuits and external sensors (+5V output). EMU BLACK introduces addition +5V regulator for 5V output. In addition to this there are two +5V output terminals for easier harness design.
EMU BLACK has new power scheme. The +12V is provided by fixed 12V input (it is used for powering the device and flyback circuit). The switched +12V is used to turn on and off the device.
EMU BLACK introduces 3 separate sensor ground terminals to allow easier harness design.
EMU BLACK uses 2 connectors (black and gray). The gray connector (24 ways) has the same pin layout as regular EMU. The black connector is replaced by 39 ways one. Due to smart pin layout it is very easy to repin regular EMU black connector to the new one.
EMU BLACK software is improved over the regular EMU. The configuration tree has now additional hierarchy level what makes navigation easier.