STRI Amber EGT (Electrical)
High quality gauges for the most demanding drivers
Available in 52mm and 60mm!!
DSD = digital stepper drive
Control and operates by Advance Digital Microprocessor
1. Micro Stepping Movement ? high resolution and accurate readings
2. Super high torque ? maintains the pointer accurately in toughest racing environments / prevents pointer from overshooting at high speed movements
3. Fast response ? eliminates reading lag / real time display
4. Gearless ? noiseless operation / more durable
1. Unlike conventional gear type stepper motors which are noisy and respond in slower reaction speed.
2. DSD stepper motors have been test proven in the toughest vibration environments which is a general characteristic of race tuned vehicles.
The following standard features can be found in all DSD series:
- Open / Closing Ceremony in sequences
- 270 Degree Sweep
- Wide viewing angle for higher resolution reading
- Warning Setting ? User Preset
- User preset warning values ? alarm by LED
- Peak Recall
- On demand, view highest value achieved
- Automatic Self Calibration
- Short-Circuit Auto Detect
- Dimmer (DSD-SLM II Only)
- Reduce backlighting brightness for night time driving.
- Extreme Accuracy ? Racing Spec Sensors
- Gorgeous Titanium Color Finish Casing
Each DSD meter is equipped with self calibration function that resets the pointer position after each installation. Or can be manually activated by shutting off the constant power source.
If the sensor wire is incorrectly connected or the signal extension wire cut, the meter will detect the error and alarms the driver. (Backlighting will go off / pointer flashing)