Race Technologies DASH3
The DASH3 is a data and lap time display designed to be used with Race Technology's range of data logging products. It is the smallest display in our range and can be used to provide either supplementary information alongside other instruments, or as the primary source of information in some race applications.
There are six key lap timing parameters that the DASH3 calculates:
- Lap counter. This is a simple counter to show which lap you are on.
- Sector time. This is the time it took to complete the previous sector
- Lap time. This is the time up to that point on the current lap
- Delta sector time. This indicates how much faster or slower your last sector was compared with your best overall time for that same sector
- Delta lap time. This indicates how much faster or slower you are going compared with the same point on your best lap
- Predictive lap time. This makes a calculation - based on your current completed sectors in this lap - and displays a prediction of what your lap time will be. This prediction is based upon the assumption that you will complete all of the remaining sectors in the same time that it took you during your best lap.
Any combination of these parameters can be displayed as each lap or sector is completed, in a format that is specified using the configuration software. The unit comes pre-configured with the most common options, so that it can be used without any need for reconfiguration.
Full custom designed injection moulded in black ABS, fully sealed. 1/4" x 20 UNC brass boss moulded in for optional suction mount
Single 9-way d-type, for serial communications and power for direct connection to a Race Technology data logger
Requires 12v at approximately 100mA, normally supplied by data logger
C2000 series 32 DSP running at 150MHz. Internal flash for program and configuration storage.
Operation between 0°C to 50°C, limited only by the LCD display. Storage from -20°C to 80°C.
High brightness 3mm LEDs. 20 degree viewing angle. 10 steps of brightness control.
Polyester textured membrane to limit reflections. Buttons 12mm and 15mm diameter.